Monday, June 15, 2015

130 Days left...

Well, here I am again. Life has been crazy since my last post. Here are some updates on what I have been doing:

1. I have successfully finished Psych, Cardiac, Endocrine, GI, and am finishing up my pediatric rotation. Although it seems like I haven't learned anything, I continue to surprise myself through exams and reviewing for my NCLEX boards. Its crazy how much information I have absorbed...

2. I got a CNA job in the hospital! I work on a Med/Surg Oncology floor at a local hospital. I am loving it so far! I am learning something new every time I go to work and reinforcing ideas being taught in school. It has also taught me that night shift is rough... I am still not on a schedule.

3. I have set my preferences for my internship! My preferences were: emergency department, ICU, cardiac, or step-down. I start this in August for 8 weeks! (:

Until next time... here is nursing describes in memes.
http://scrubsmag.com/the-nurse-life/?sf7424142=1

No comments:

Post a Comment