Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Years!


Happy New Years, 2014!

I can't believe its already 2014. It seems that this time last year my life plan was entirely different than how it has turned out. This past year my life has changed drastically from what I ever thought it would be. I got married, moved to the east coast, and got accepted into nursing school--I couldn't have planned a better year. I never thought I would move 3000 miles away from home or be married at 21--but I did it!  I have learned and grown so much over the past 12 months. I am thankful for everything that happened this past year. It seems like everything fell into place perfectly. 

A new year and a new start! I am excited for the potential that this year holds. There is so much to do and so much to look forward to in the coming months! Planning a wedding and starting nursing school--two huge things to happen this year and it already feels like I am running out of time! This year has already started and I can already feel that it is going to fly past me. I am ready to see what this year holds on store for me and Trevor and ready to face whatever comes our way. 2013 was a great year--but 2014 will bring new opportunities and challenges that I am ready to face! Bring it on, 2014!


Happy New years from us to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment